- From MTV.com:
'"Gwen Stefani has
great news for fans who want the singer to bring back her "Hollaback" vibe. "It's part two to the [Love, Angel, Music,
Baby] record," Stefani said of her second, yet-untitled solo album. On Friday, the No Doubt singer presented her spring
2007 L.A.M.B. collection to rain-drenched fashion insiders such as Mena Suvari and Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour. The
new mom dished to MTV News about her upcoming LP, her fashion inspirations and 4-month-old son Kingston James.
Stefani hopes the record, which she calls "ear candy," drops
before 2007. She said she won't stray too far from what worked on her successful solo debut, even recycling some
familiar collaborators. "There's a lot of songs that were left over from the last album, and there's some new songs I did
with Pharrell," she said. "There's a lot of Pharrell on this record. I did some stuff with [No Doubt's] Tony [Kanal] and some
stuff with Akon." MTV News also caught up with Swizz Beatz during Fashion Week and he said he's working with Gwen too. "She's
always taking it to the next level," he said. "I love her background for music. She likes a lot of Caribbean sounds with hard
- From VH1.com:
'Gwen's hubby, Gavin Rossdale, told MTV News he was "clearly
very proud" of his wife's fashion work. "From what I've seen, it's good," he said. "It's very stylish, and it's got lots of
Gwen's baby, Kingston, was backstage during the show.
"The baby is amazing," Gwen said. "He just had
his little food backstage, and now he's having a nap. It's bizarre how he fits in, and I didn't know how it was going to work
out. He's just there, and it's just exciting to know that I can go around the corner and just kiss him if I need to. He's
the most delicious thing you've ever experienced. It's like a three-dimensional amazing thing to my life."
- LAMB Shoes.com have a new mens shoe added, the Miehana in white for US$200.
- Shopbop.com have added new LAMB.
- The Harajuku Lovers bags have started arriving. Dr Jays.com stock the bags, and this seller on ebay also has some.
- Thanks to Lovely Little Lamb, you can preview the new HL bags here.
- You can read a fans story from the LAMB fashion show here thanks to mistykristy.
- You can check out some LAMB fashion show pics here, and you can also find a tonne on Carly's No Doubt Web.
- Target.com are listing a new Gwen biography for US$11.53, details here.
- Check out photos of the actual Camo print HL bags here. A selection of the new bags are now available at The Giant Peach.
- 'Gwen and Gavin named their son after Kingston, Jamaica. They had picked out the name
six years ago and "were saving it up," she says. "We talked about it so long ago, we had a baby Rasta hat that we bought in
Jamaica, and he got to go from the hospital in it." '
- 'Kanye West, Christina
Aguilera, Beyoncé, Gwen Stefani, Diddy, Nick Lachey and dozens more will be featured in "Big Red Book," a collection of photos
benefiting model Petra Nemcova's Happy Hearts Fund. The charity organization, founded by Nemcova after her experience in the
2004 tsunami, aids children who have been affected by natural, economic and health-related disasters. The book is currently
in production, with stars such as Russell Simmons, Serena Williams and Joaquin Phoenix having their photos shot in New York
- Thanks to Sue, Gwen
appears as #3 on the best dressed list for 2006 in the current issue of Who. There are three pics of Gwen featured - Grammy's
'06, Billboards '05, and VMA's '05.
- Happy anniversary to Gwen and Gavin who celebrated four years since they first wed on September 14th.
- Apparently Angelo Moore of Fishbone has a tattoo of a clown on his ankle which was designed by Eric.
- Thanks to Carly:
'Whether it's sailor pants with racer-back
tops or petticoats and Harajuku makeup, Gwen Stefani is always blazing trails in music and fashion. This week, the singer-designer
invited us backstage at New York's Fashion Week to show us her spring 2007 collection for her signature line, L.A.M.B.
always played Barbies and I'm still doing it!" Gwen confesses. "It's very greedy because at the end of the day I'm just making
clothes that I want to wear."
Gwen's L.A.M.B. line reflects her own eclectic style, which she calls "fancy mixed with
casual" and "a big contradiction."
"It's always been my personality to be kind of masculine, feminine -- the Hollywood
glam mixed with the baggy pants and tennis shoes. The contrast is what L.A.M.B.'s all about."
She'll be showing about
30 to 40 pieces to buyers and fashionistas Friday at New York's Fashion Week, and as expected, her clothes are a wild mix
of kimonos, animal prints and plaids with dramatic Egyptian eye makeup!
"The inspiration was Michelle Pfeiffer during
the 'Scarface' period meets 1970s Rasta-roo boy," she says. "And there's a little bit of a global international vibe. It's
just a big mish-mash. I designed the collection being pregnant, which is a weird state of mind. But being on the other side,
I think the collection turned out great!"
Gwen gave birth to little Kingston three months ago with rocker hubby Gavin
Rossdale and says her son has changed her life in unexpected ways. "You know what's amazing to me is how he just comes in
my life and hangs out and rolls around with me. I'm shocked! I was like, 'How am I going to make this work out?' And it just
works out perfect. He just makes my life great."
She even designed a line of baby booties for him and gushes, "I wear
a watch now! I didn't used to wear a watch."
This Christmas, she'll also be introducing her new passion -- luxury handbags.
had done the handbags before and at that time it was amazing and now I wanted to graduate to doing something that was a little
more luxurious." '
- You can now order all HL watches as well as LAMB watches from Trendy Stars.
- You can now preorder the Gwen dolls from Big Bad Toy Store for US$22.99 each, or you can get the whole set of eight for US$149.99.
- Get a preview of the new LAMB line when Gwen appeared on Extra, you can watch the video on You Tube now.
- LAMB Footwear have added new mens, womens and childrens shoes. New womens styles include Chapman and Miehana.
- Thanks to hairy-juku, you can check out new HL designs here.
- Thanks to beli, Adrian will be playing drums for TheSTART at the House Of Blues (CA) on October 12th.
- Happy birthday to Gabe for the 8th, he turned 33.
- I added a few more songs to the download section, unfotunately some are m4a not mp3 though (itunes format).
- From Gwen Stefani.com:
"This Fall, Gwen will release a Limited
Edition series of eight dolls entitled Love. Angel. Music. Baby. Inspired by her album and tour, each doll will reflect Gwen's
eclectic onstage incarnations. Ranging from her Hollaback Girl to the fashion-forward Harajuku Girls of Tokyo, the dolls in
this high-end line will reflect the distinctive style and personality which have made Gwen Stefani an icon. "I thought the
dolls would be a good opportunity to capture some of the key looks from the album and the tour," said Gwen. "The Harajuku
Girls and I wore such wicked costumes we had to share them with the world again."
Each doll comes with interchangeable
outfits along with exclusive Gwen collectibles like posters, pocket mirrors, trading cards and other stylish accessories.
Using images and characters from her music videos and onstage performances, the dolls are truly an extension of Gwen¹s music
and vision. "The dolls are another dimension to the album and the tour, another layer to the world of Love. Angel. Music.
Baby" said Gwen."
- 'Gwen Stefani has teamed with Huckleberry
Toys to launch a line of limited-edition dolls modeled after the pop star, outfitting the toys in clothes worn by the "I'm
Just a Girl" singer on her Harajuku Lovers tour. The Love. Angel. Music. Baby.-branded line will include eight different
10-inch dolls, four featuring the 36-year-old's platinum hair and visage, and four based on her Harajuku Girl dancers.
ensemble will have a real-life counterpart, with the dolls only donning clothes that have outfitted the pop star and her ever-present
Japanese street-styled dancers on her recent world tour. As such, the fashions should look familiar to die-hard Stefani fans
and casual tabloid perusers alike.
Among the dolls ready to hit the shelves are Tick-Tock Gwen, featuring the doll,
well, dolled up in white leggings, a baby blue pinafore dress, platform shoes and black headband, as first worn by Stefani
during her "What You Waiting For?" video. Bananas Gwen is aptly dressed as its namesake in the "Hollaback Girl" video, in
hot pants, knee-length white boots, a blue, white and gold marching band jacket and a red hat emblazoned with a "G." A third
doll, Cool Gwen, could just as easily be modeled after Marilyn Monroe, with its platinum bobbed and curled locks and sparkling
The dolls will each be available with accessories inspired by the No Doubt frontwoman, including collectible posters,
pocket mirrors and trading cards. Due out this November, each Stefani L.A.M.B. doll will retail for $24.95 at Target and selected
other stores in the U.S. and Canada. Unfortunately, no plans are in the works for Gavin Rossdale and baby Kingston companion
- New LAMB at LAMB.com!
- Thanks to Julio:
'Gwen Stefani is no longer just a girl.
Now she's a doll, too. The singer, actress and fashion designer announced Tuesday that she will bring her trademark rock 'n'
roll style to the toy industry with a series of limited-edition dolls. There are eight fashionable dolls in all, and Stefani
has dubbed the line Love. Angel. Music. Baby. The dolls are meant to replicate the colorful looks Stefani sported on her latest
world tour. "The Harajuku Girls and I wore such wicked costumes we had to share them with the world again," Stefani said in
a statement. Each 10-inch doll looks like the platinum-blond rocker or one of her Harajuku Girl dancers and comes with Stefani-inspired
collectibles such as posters, pocket mirrors or trading cards. The dolls will be available for $24.95 at Target.com and other
- LAMB Shoes.com have added a new mens shoe, the Katella woven.
- Huge thanks to Julio and Mari, you can check out exclusive photos of the new LAMB bags and their prices here.
Love Collection - prices from US$115-$750
Signature Collection - prices from US$75-$650
- Thanks to Julio again, you can view some new HL designs from the upcoming season here.
- Kitson have a few more LAMB items as well as quite a few new childrens LAMB shoes.
- More info on Gwen and Gavin's new house:
four-bedroom house, built in 1998, is in a gated community off Mulholland Drive and rests at the end of a 250-ft. driveway
with its own gate. Nazarian tells the Journal the ultra-private home is "designed for a celebrity." Also on the two-acre property:
tennis and basketball courts, a swimming pool and a screening room.'
- Thanks to Hella Goose,
"Pharell was on VH1's Top 20 yesterday and they asked him what
he had coming out this year, and the first thing he mentioned was Gwen's album. He said something along the lines of "Just
so ya'll know the new Gwen Stefani is amazing, its crazy. It's done."
- Thanks to Brickfish.com, you can check out a new Tom interview here and here.
- Apparently on Fergie's new album she has used the Luxurious remix ftg Ludacris and just sung different vocals over
the top. The song is called Glamorous and you can listen to it here.
- From Gwen Stefani.com:
"Despite what you may have heard, the only
reason I am not attending the MTV Video Music Awards is because I will be recording and spending time with my family. Any
other speculation out there is false. I congratulate all of this year's performers and nominees and I look forward to being
back at the VMA's next year."
- Thanks to Lovely Little LAMB, the first HL watch for sale online (other than ebay) has shown up, the Randy Candy
design is now at Urban Outfitters.com.
- You can find new HL at 80’s Purple and new LAMB at Nordstrom and Kitson.
- There's alot of sales on Harajuku Lovers and LAMB at the moment, you can find items reduced at The Giant Peach, Big Drop NYC, Yellow Rat Bastard, Karmaloop (40% off LAMB shoes!), and Fresh 7.
- Watch a short video of Gwen jogging here.
- Thanks to pepe, here is a photo of the house Gwen and Gavin have just bought.
- One of the designers on Project Runway (series three), Uli, named Gwen as one of his favourite best dressed celebrities.
"I like Gwen Stefani. She goes to the edge, but always look fantastic. I like that tiger dress she wore to the VH1 awards
in Miami. She got voted best dressed." Series three is currently showing in the US, series two is currently showing here on
Tuesdays 8:30pm on Arena.
- From US Weekly:
'Gwen Stefani and Gavin
Rossdale are the proud new owners of a four-bedroom home in an exclusive gated community in Beverly Hills, Us Weekly has learned.
The couple purchased their new pad from Sam Nazarian, a hospitality mogul and CEO of SBE Entertainment, Nazarian’s
rep confirms to Us. He put the house on the block in April with an asking price of $15 million.
The seven-bathroom, 10,000
square-foot house spans two acres and features an infinity pool, tennis court, and movie projection room.'
- New pics of Gwen jogging in Manhattan on the 29th here and going to the tennis on the 28th here, thanks to jlgnxd and Sue.
- Thanks to Ellen, Teen Vogue are giving away a free HL, enter here.
- Thanks to Carly, a book titled 'Dreaming Of Gwen Stefani' is set to be released in February 2007. Blurb:
'After watching her life story on VH1's
Behind The Music, Papaya Queen hot dog man and Columbia University dropout Mortimer Taylor Coleridge becomes convinced that
he and pop star Gwen Stefani share a special connection. When he discovers that she loves Papaya Queen hot dogs, Mortimer
decides to devote his life to preparing for the day when Gwen Stefani will walk into the Papaya Queen where he works, order
a frankfurter, and fall in love with him. Dreaming of Gwen Stefani is a comical and quirky look at celebrity worship.'
Pre-order the book now from Amazon.com.
- Thanks to Sue, the current issue of NW has a double page article on Gavin having lunch with a friend and a bunch
of crap about him cheating, don't get it.
- I'm almost done with the design of the new site so now I've just got to get all the content in and then start working
on the new gallery (which will take quite awhile), but if anyone has any suggestions or comments on what they'd like to see
change for the new site let me know on the tagboard =)
- 'Gwen Stefani
may not be staging a runway show for her L.A.M.B. line during New York Fashion Week, but the singer and designer said she
was just as busy putting together a smaller presentation to showcase the new spring collection.
Stefani, who was in New
York for a private event Thursday at the Schifter + Partners Showroom to introduce her handbags for the brand, said she was
expecting to see samples for the contemporary collection this week and added she herself was interested to see how they would
turn out. "My mind was on so many things," said Stefani in reference to being pregnant with her now three-month-old son, Kingston,
who joined her at the event in his own baby stroller designed from camouflage-print canvas.
"I didn't always find
it as easy to make decisions this time around. But it's really fun to have the brand to this point now. We've done so much
work to establish what it's about and I am working with people who are so passionate and good at what they do that it comes
together more easily." Stefani, who is also putting the finishing touches on a second solo album, said adding accessories
to the L.A.M.B. line was a real mountain to climb, but she doesn't want to stop at footwear, watches and handbags. She
said she is still looking for a partner with which she can produce a sunglass line, adding: "I've always loved a good
pair of sunglasses."
- 'Eschewing a star-studded party that would undoubtedly have been
hounded by paparazzi clamoring for post-baby photos, Gwen Stefani opted for a calmer, more intimate affair Thursday, when she and Tim Schifter launched their higher-priced L.A.M.B
handbag collection. An exclusive group of retailers and editors were on hand for the hour-long event, held at the four-month
old Schifter + Partners Showroom in the Flatiron District. Even Kingston, Stefani’s three-month-old son with husband Gavin
Rossdale, was present, cradled in a stroller adorned with camouflage-print canvas. The cozy space, lined with wall-to-wall
shelves displaying the 33 different styles of handbags, was anchored by four large white fiberglass tables,
inspired by the trunks bands use when on tour, according to Schifter. The bags, which retail for $395 to $700, will make their
debut on December 1.
Gwen: "It’s still so young despite having come so far. I never would
have dreamed it would come this far. I’d be up here with the bags around me looking as good as they do. The idea is
just to keep going and going. I just want to keep going and get more sophisticated and be really broad, but at the same time
funky. I’m thinking about launching a line of sunglasses next."
The bags will be launched
nationally with Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue,
Henri Bendel’s, Holt-Renfrew in Canada, eluxury.com, and in a select group of specialty stores like Intermix.
You can check out the designs and full article here.
- Thanks to Nikki, according to 944 magazine Andre 3000 is working with Gwen on her second album the same way he
did on her first.
- Thanks to Amy, Pac Sun will soon be selling Harajuku Lovers clothing.
- Thanks to Anne:
'It looks like new dad
Gavin Rossdale is looking for creative ways to get out of the house. The Bush frontman, husband of Gwen Stefani and father
of 3-month-old Kingston, has agreed to participate in Teddy Forstmann’s annual Huggy Bears pro/am charity tennis tournament
in Southampton this weekend as its “surprise” guest, reports The Post’s Braden Keil. Rossdale is expected
to perform after the dinner gala as well, following in the footsteps of the Eagles, Stevie Nicks, Roger Waters and the Dixie
Chicks in years past.'
- Happy birthday to
Adrian who turns 37 today, and for Tony who turns 36 tomorrow.
- This week is the four
year anniversary since No Doubt's Australian tour for Rock Steady - memories!
- Happy birthday to Stephen Bradley who celebrated his 34th birthday yesterday!
- Tony seems to make a short appearance in Elan's new video for Girl. You can watch the video now at Elan Music.com (in the news section).
- Push Posters have a few pieces of ND merch 50-75% off at the moment worth checking out.
- Thanks to roo cally, you can find an Ex-Girlfriend shirt for sale at Alloy.com here. Please note that this is not official band merchandise, I just thought some people might be interested in it.
- I've added a ND show from Massachusettes 15.4.2002 to the download section.
- Gwen, Gavin and Kingston are all now in New York while Gwen prepares for the LAMB fashion show to be held in September.
- Check out photos taken of the new HL watches here.
- Thanks to Dominic, HL bags are due to arrive on August 25th and will be shipped out early September for anyone
who pre-ordered them.
- Thanks to Doormat96 you can download an episode of Celebrity Death Match with Gavin vs George Bush here.
- San Diego based female singer-songwriter Elan has filed a lawsuit with Interscope and Elan Atias over the professional
use of the name Elan, full article here.
- Apparently in the movie Snakes On A Plane there's a line where they say "This shit is bananas."
- Thanks to zappy, new pics of Gwen leaving Burbank Studios here.
- From Willkie.com
'Willkie Advises Schifter & Partners
in New Accessory Venture with Gwen Stefani
The firm recently assisted fashion accessory manufacturer Schifter & Partners
in its deal to manufacture several lines of accessories to be designed in collaboration with music, fashion and film celebrity
Gwen Stefani. Ms. Stefani will help design cosmetic cases, messenger bags, totes, wallets, iPod cases and other accessories
under her labels L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers.'
- Gwen is rumoured to have been cast the
lead in the remake of the Tennessee Williams film Baby Doll. For the record though I don't think it's true.
- Thanks to HotTrack, Gwen reportedly
tried out for a film called Black Dalia Medium. You can watch the trailer here
- Thanks to Julio, he recently spoke with
Baby of the Harajuku Girls about the rumoured Gwen tour and she replied: "It's a rumour. But it might be true, you never know! But the fact is...we'll be back soon."
She could either be referring to the rumoured tour or for Gwen's second album.
- Thanks to Kate, taken from a recent interview with Pharrell:
do you think no one cared about the single you did with Gwen Stefani?
A: The album is really based on being
boutique-minded. That song was just meant to be small and special to my fans. It was for them. It wasn't for the huge masses
or whatever. The whole album feels handmade. If you go through it and listen to it, it feels numbered.'
- I was browsing through the old Photos Of The Day of the band from 2000 yesterday and I came across one of Tom which
appears to have been taken in Melbourne. It was posted on the site on June 8th 2000 which fits in with the band being in the
country for a short promo tour in May 2000. You can view the photo here.
- I was also browsing the gallery on Sin's Gwen Stefani.us and in his gallery he has high quality photos from both Melbourne and Sydney ND concerts from both October 2000 and
August 2002, they're awesome photos, definately worth checking out.
- From Lamb Lovers:
Stefani's L.A.M.B. Grows
Stefani, the singer who designs clothing and accessories for L.A.M.B., as well as for her lower-price streetwear
label, Harajuku Lovers, is melding her knack for youth trends and love of European luxury in L.A.M.B.'s 33 styles, which will
hit retail floors on Dec. 1.
The collection is divided into two groups, Signature and Love, which are differentiated
by materials and colors but unified by a theme emphasizing "irreverent luxury," according to Tim Schifter, chairman and chief
executive officer of the four-month-old accessories company, New York's Schifter + Partners, which is collaborating with Stefani
to produce the line. Stefani is a minority shareholder in Schifter.
The Signature set is designed in canvas
that is printed with a diamond pattern interspersed with the letter "L" in old English script and portraits of a lamb wearing
a crown. It is available in saddle brown or what L.A.M.B. refers to as ombré Rasta, which fades from green to yellow to red.
In the Love collection, chunky brass padlocks plated in gold tones and leather tassels dangle from oiled leather handbags
in black, stone and white. Both groups integrate a black-and-white striped faille lining, white leather or burnout velvet
trim running down the center and an enameled metal plaque in a robin's egg blue.
"I designed the bags for
myself," Stefani wrote via e-mail in the middle of a packed schedule taking care of her 11-week-old son, Kingston, and working
on a second solo album.
At the same time, she said she wanted to create a wide range of sizes and styles so that every
need can be met. "I wanted to create everyday bags that were wearable, classic and timeless," she added.
the L.A.M.B. handbag collection will hit the sweet spot between mall-based mass retailers and designer labels.
are dressing younger and more contemporary as they get older," Schifter said. "There's opportunity for enormous growth in
the contemporary market because the consumer base has grown."
Core handbag styles average from $395 to $550
for the Signature collection and $550 to $700 for the Love line, although there are less expensive items such as $75 key pouches.
the owner of LeSportsac, Schifter collaborated with Stefani on three collections of L.A.M.B. for LeSportsac bags that generated
about a third of the company's more than $100 million in annual wholesale sales. In November 2005, New York's Accessory Network
Group and Japan's Itochu Corp. acquired LeSportsac — which was founded by Schifter's parents in 1974 — reportedly
for more than $100 million. Upon the expiration of a six-month nonsolicitation restriction prohibiting Schifter from directly
or indirectly soliciting customers of LeSportsac products, Schifter began meeting with retailers to introduce and take orders
for the L.A.M.B. handbag collection late last week during New York market.
Schifter + Partners also is working on handbags
and small leather goods for Harajuku Lovers, being launched in September with a target of 450 doors.
Schifter said L.A.M.B.'s
clothing, which is sold by retailers such as Kitson, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdale's, has paved the way for
accessories. Since the clothing line bowed in spring 2004, Stefani has introduced L.A.M.B.-brand watches, and shoes for women
and babies. An eyewear license is in the works.
"The L.A.M.B. customer is extremely loyal," said Erin
Crandall, head buyer for Shopbop.com, which is based in Madison, Wis., and has a buying office in New York.
L.A.M.B. is one of Shopbop's strongest lines. Still, she passed on carrying L.A.M.B.'s shoes because they were too
edgy and masculine to complement the line's top-selling feminine looks. She predicted that her customers would like
the handbags, however. Shopbop currently carries styles priced between $400 and $700 from brands like Kooba, Botkier and Gustto.
As the contemporary and designer handbag markets begin to overlap in price, she said, "entering a market right now and having
a great bag that retails for under $500 is a good thing."
Schifter plans to limit distribution for L.A.M.B. bags to
250 doors in department and specialty stores in the first season. During the first two days of showing the L.A.M.B.
collection, he said Henri Bendel, Nordstrom, Kitson and Holt Renfrew, among others, ordered the line. He plans to expand the
distribution of the bags to France, Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea for fall 2007. During a visit to Los Angeles
earlier this month, he was scouting a location on Melrose Place for a design studio and showroom for Schifter + Partners.
- CD Live this weekend will be screening Gwen's performance from CD:UK awhile back, for memory it was What You Waiting
For. The show screens this Saturday at 6:30pm on Fox 8.
- New candids at Wenn.com of Gwen taking Kingston for a check-up on the 14th.
- New LAMB bags to debut December 1st: 'Gwen Stefani is adding to her entourage with the holiday debut of handbags for her two-year-old contemporary label,
Stefani, the singer who designs clothing and accessories for L.A.M.B., as well as for her lower-price streetwear
label, Harajuku Lovers, is melding her knack for youth trends and love of European luxury in L.A.M.B.'s 33 styles, which will
hit retail floors on Dec. 1.'
- Gavin is back in LA now with Gwen and Kingston.
- The Gwen and Harajuku Girl dolls have disappeared from Big Bad Toy Store, which most likely means that they were fake and Interscope/Gwen's lawyers found out.
- Thanks to hairy-juku, there's been a large number of fake LAMB bags on ebay lately, more details here.
- Apparently Paris Hilton has a dog names Harajuku Bitch.
- No Doubt.com have a new quiz available to take. Ten lucky winners will an autographed, out of print vinyl from
the band's personal archive. Open to US and some Canadian residents only. Take the quiz here.
- Thanks to Carly:
'Eve and Gwen Stefani
are set to reunite again for Eve’s upcoming album. They previously collaborated on two smash hits:- “LET ME BLOW
YOUR MIND” and “RICH GIRL” (both tracks were produced by Dr. Dre). Eve’s upcoming album also includes
productions from Scott Storch (Paris Hilton, Brooke Hogan) and Swizz Beatz (Beyonce, Angie Stone). The debut single from the
album is her duet with T.I., “CASH FLOW”.
Will be releasing a new album in the Fall of 2007 on Aftermath/Interscope'
- You can find recent HQ's of Gwen leaving
the studio with Kingston at Just Jared.com.
- More photos of HL watches here.
- Thanks to Willis, you can download an
acapella version of Hella Good here.
- Thanks to Jamie, for those who have
never seen the issue of Rolling Stone from 1997 with ND on the cover she scanned the whole thing, you can check it out here.
- 'Hey baby! Are you ready to be rocked steadily
to sleep in the rings of Saturn? No Doubt made it out of the tragic kingdom by always giving their fans something different.
Like parents with their children, Gwen and the boys know exactly what’s good for you. These lullaby versions of No Doubt’s
biggest hits are hella good. Your child is going to love dozing off while wrapped in its delicate little spider-web.'
Baby Rock Records are a company that transform rock songs into instrumental lullabies, and will be putting together a ND Lullaby compilation
to be released in January 2007. More details here.
- A few people have been asking lately
about what's happening with the gallery - I'm taking an intro to web design class this semester so I'm doing a whole new site
and will be buying a domain (no more pop-ups!) and have a host and I will then have the new gallery hosted there. So expect
to see the new site around December or so.
- Thanks to NoDoubterChris,
Gwen is rumoured to be touring again in March 2007. He recently spoke with Flea (one of the dancers from
the 2005 tour) who seems to think that she is, and Angel of the Harajuku Girls also seems to think they are. I'm not too sure
as to how accurate this is, but I don't see why two people who just make it up.
- Harajuku Lovers watches! Thanks to cellophane boy and Julio you can view some of the first HL watch designs here, here and here. Retail prices start from around US$95.
- Thanks to Sue you can check out some new candids of Gwen leaving Mix Magic Studios on August 10th with Kingston
- Thanks to Dominic, Nordstrom are reported to be getting LAMB costume jewellery in soon.
- Thanks to saarke, Gavin recently made #8 on the list of top 10 hottest male bodies. Details here.
- You can view a scan of a recent article on Gwen from Vanity Fair here thanks to Julio.
- Apparently a forumer heard I Wanna Yell on the radio today - could it possibly be Elan's next single?
- Thanks to Erika, on Ciara's celebrity playlist on iTunes she has Hollaback Girl listed.
- Supre have a couple of LAMB ripoffs at the moment - a ripoff of the gothic hoodie but it has some crappy flowers
on it instead, and some short shorts that are a ripoff of the WDMLG hoodie design. Both are crap, but check them out if you're
- From No Doubt.com
'No Doubt have donated a signed
guitar for a charity raffle to benefit the Providence Speech and Hearing Center of Orange, CA. Please follow the link below
for more information on the auction and charity. The center serves people of all ages with speech and hearing problems by
providing specialized products and services. Click here.'
- You can find new LAMB clothing at Shopbop.com.
- New LAMB watches at Kitson, the leather braided watch which is priced at US$250 and comes in three different colour combinations - silver/black, gold/black
- Thanks to Ellen, you can check out some of the new LAMB beanie designs here and an article on the new HL bags here.
- I'm not sure what country this is in, but Gwen is on the cover of the new Marie Claire. You can view the cover
- It looks like the Gwen doll rumour is true after all, Big Bad Toy Store have them available for pre-order at US$22.99, due for release in October. There are eight different dolls available, four
Gwen ones and one of each Harajuku Girl.
- Gavin is now back in London while Gwen and Kingston are in LA still, they should be joining him shortly once Gwen
is done recording.
- Thanks to Octavia, according to the September issue of Teen Vogue (Mischa Barton cover), Harajuku Lovers bags will
be available through Macy's.
- Kitson now have 50% off Spring LAMB.
- You can check out the schedule for Fashion Week here
- The current AOL Face-Off is Gwen vs Justin Timberlake, vote now!
- According to The Fashion Spot.com there will be a LAMB fashion show for Spring 2007 on September 15th 2006! You must register on the site
to see the details, but it's in the calender section.
- No Doubt.com may have a new style coming up soon, if you check out Deep Fried Productions.com their list of upcoming projects includes 'No Doubt re-design'. Thanks to El Matador for the info.
- Thanks to Hot Track, check out these Band Builder things for No Doubt, Gwen, Hollaback Girl and Luxurious.
- Matt Costa has been confirmed for this year's Falls Festival 2006. The festival takes place in Lorne (Victoria)
and Marion Bay (Tasmania). Full details here, tickets on sale August 16th. No word yet as to whether there'll be more Australian dates.
- East News.com have some new candids of Gwen. Her jacket is LAMB from the new Fall line.
- Us Weekly have done a prediction of what Kingston will look like in 25 years time, you can check out the scan here thanks to HotTrack.
- I added Home Now live in Lowell, Massachusetts from 15.4.2002 to the downloads section.
- Bono has been named the most influential pop star of the last
25 years, in a new survey. The U2 frontman tops an MTV poll commissioned to mark the 25th anniversary of the channel. Michael
Jackson and Madonna came second and third in the poll. Gwen Stefani, Adam Ant, Pink and the Spice Girls are amongst the other
music icons to feature in the Top 25.
- 'They may have always
thought of themselves as extremely fashionable, but now Kanye West and Gwen Stefani have empirical proof that they're style
leaders — the pair have been named to Vanity Fair's 2006 International Best-Dressed List for the first time. Stefani,
whose funky L.A.M.B. line has snagged many a teen's allowance since its inception two years ago, shares her honor with Oprah
Winfrey, Condoleezza Rice, Selma Blair, Sofia Coppola and Renee Zellweger.
"Gwen and Kanye are big-time
style leaders," said Amy Fine Collins, social correspondent for Vanity Fair. "They both have such distinct, strong styles
and are completely visible and influential. "[Gwen] is fearless," Collins continued. "She can go drop-dead glamorous and pull
it off better than anyone else. She goes to extremes of glamour, partly by channeling old-time movie stars like Jean Harlow
and by looking to artists for inspiration like Frida Kahlo, who she named her as one of her style influences. She is not afraid
of looking like someone else, being glamorous in an elegant way and sexy and risqué without looking trashy. She understands
fashion from the inside out because she's a designer too. She's also in touch with her masculine side and gets inspiration
from her husband's [Gavin Rossdale] closet. She experiments and she succeeds."
An individual must be
on the best-dressed list four times in order to be inducted into the hall of fame, which includes Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis,
Tina Turner, Bianca Jagger, Iman, Sophia Lauren and Queen Noor of Jordan, along with Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts,
David Bowie, Fred Astaire and Bryan Ferry. This year Kate Moss joins the hall of fame and appears on the cover of the magazine
wearing only patent-leather stiletto boots and white gloves. Surprisingly, Gwen beat out Madonna this year, who has been on
the best-dressed list before. "We look for people whose personality is coming through in their clothes. You can see inside
their soul with what they wear." '
- The nominees for this years MTV VMAs have been released, however Gwen is not nominated. Voting is open this year
to the public in all categories, you can vote here.
- You can watch a video of Gwen leaving the studio here
- Movieweb.com are giving away free copied of LITTK to readers here.
- Thanks to Sunday Boy, Q magazine recently reviews LITTK:
Main feature: Two stars
Extras: Two stars
Recorded in their Anaheim hometown as the Tragic Kingdom album reached
its multi-platinum peak in '97, No Doubt are in Roman Empire mode during this live film. All the early hits are here - Don't
Speak, Just A Girl, Spiderwebs - yet only the die-hards will relish their stilted performance. A terrible ham, Stefani stalks
the stage like a WW2 pin-up, with high-kicking dance routines showing a pure showbiz soul. Her band's ska-lite tunes are nothing
like as captivating.
- A few people have asked me recently for details on the LITTK easter eggs, here is the list again of where to find
1. Main menu > audio setup (don't hit enter) > click left arrow to highlight oranges
2. Song selector > Obladi Oblada > click down arrow, then left
3. Bonus features > play all bonus features > skip to chapter 7
- Thanks to saarke, you can see a sketch of Gwen's wedding dress here
- Taken from a recent Pussycat Dolls interview here:
NICOLE: "No because
I think we’re already complete. Like we always say, The Pussycat is a completed puzzle. Without any of the members,
this probably wouldn’t have worked out."
Among the celebrity guests like Britney Spears, Pink, and Christina Aguilera that asked to perform with you when you
were still regulars at The Viper Room, who proved unforgettable?
KIMBERLY: "Gwen Stefani. We’ve always said that she’s the missing link to The Pussycat Dolls. Had she
not brought people from her label with her when she watched our show, we wouldn’t have been signed up. Of course, she
also was wonderful performing the standards ‘Big Spender’ and ‘Fever’ then."
- Black+White magazine (photography mag) have a full page pic of Gwen in their current issue from the Rolling Stone
shoot, details here.
- Added an acoustic performance of Just A Girl to the download section.
- According to buzzjack.com, Gwen second album will be titled 'LAMB 2: The Outtakes' and will be released in November of this year. Not sure how reliable
this source is though.
- New pics of Gwen and Kingston here.
- You can watch a short video of Gwen and Gavin leaving the Radiohead concert on June 30th here.
- You can find some new HL at 80s Purple and Karmaloop.
- New LAMB skirt here.
- Thanks to Eva, Live In The Tragic Kingdom DVD is now for sale in JB Hifi stores around Australia.
& Partners, the accessories company founded in April by former LeSportsac executive Tim Schifter and Gwen Stefani, has
opened a Manhattan showroom and headquarters at 40 West 25th Street. The 5,500-square-foot loft space was designed by Seth
Howe of the StudioHowe design firm and mimics the aesthetic of the company's Harajuku Lovers collection designed by Stefani.
The firm's next project, L.A.M.B. handbags, launches for spring.'
- From nodoubt.com:
'Stage Prop Benefit
Auction For Girls & Boys Town
No Doubt have donated two stage props used on their 2004 US Tour with Blink-182 to a
benefit auction for the Girls and Boys Town of Southern California.
First item: The white fiberglass freestanding bathtub
that Gwen bounced in and out of during "Bathwater" on the 2004 tour. The bathtub is detailed with clawed feet, features complete
hot and cold water hardware and a handheld shower nozzle. It also includes a prop scrub brush. (Please note: scratches and
paint scruffs present from tour use. This is not an antique and is to be auctioned "as is.")
Second item: The chaise lounge
furniture piece that Gwen also romped on during "Bathwater" on the 2004 tour. The chaise lounge is made of dark wood and features
a carved swan detail. Its cream colored fabric upholstery is matched by an accompanying pillow. (Please note: fabric is somewhat
dirty, including footprints. Small nicks, cracks, and scratches are present due to tour use. Parts have been reinforced with
industrial glue. This is not an antique.)
To bid on the items and support a great cause, bidders must attend "The Spirit
of Youth Awards Gala" for Girls and Boys Town of Southern California held on Saturday, August 5th at the Island Hotel in Newport
Beach, California. Tickets are $250. More details here.'
- Live In The Tragic Kingdom is released in Australia today! From what I've heard though JB Hi-fi
are saying it's been delayed. If anyone manages to find it or has any updates please let us know on the tagboard. I already
have the my copy so I'm not going to be phoning around etc trying to get it.
- Thanks to Hope2, he emailed LAMB.com asking about mens items, and they confirmed that there will be mens LAMB for
- You can find recent HQ's of Gwen and Kingston here.
- You can download some Crash remixes here.
- Check out Rockabilia.com for ND merch.
- The tagboard has been looking kind of lonely lately, post something guys!
- Sweet Kitty now have the new HL Orange County Girl accessories line available to look at here. Pre-ordering starts in September.
- Thanks to Your
Loveliness, in the future from HL we can also expect to see graffiti prints that say Orange County Girl, Meow tees (similar
to the bunny tees but with kittens), Gwen/Love/Angel/Music/Baby Is My Homegirl shirts, the HL crest, and Hydrophonic Love
tees (in the script used for Hollaback Girl).
- LAMB.com have added a few more Spring 2006 items to the site.
- Thanks to undoubtedchepo, you can download mp3s from Live In The Tragic Kingdom here.
- I've got a present for everyone, all of Rock Steady Live available in mp3s. In the download section now. Enjoy!
- "Are superstars Gwen Stefani and
Eve working on another collaboration? Gwen and Eve were both seen leaving Record Plant Recording Studios in Hollywood last
Thursday. The two joined their superpowers in 2002 and produced the hit song "Let Me Blow Ya Mind," earning them both a Grammy
award for best rap/sung collaboration."
- Thanks to NoDoubtfulLamb, you can check out her story, photos and video from Elan's record release party last night
here. Tony and Erin were in attendance.
- You can watch part of Gwen's Celebrity Death Match with Missy Elliot on YouTube here. Just a reminder I've got it all available in the downloads section.
- Thanks to Matt, apparently ND played at John Spence's funeral in 1987.
- This week is probably the final week that OK is for sale in Australia so if you haven't already be sure to grab
a copy. Also ask your newsagent if they have a promo poster for the magazine, if you're lucky you might be able to score one
like I did today.
- This site has now had over 50,000 hits - thanks guys!
- Kittyland USA will be open to the public ONLY between July 15, 2:30PM and July 16, 11:30PM Pacific Time. After this time the site will
be available for Sweet Kitty customers by invitation ONLY. You can find a comparison of the bag sizes and designs to the LeSportsac LAMB bags here. I got into the site just now and got the prices (in US$) for everyone:
pouchette - $28
soft case - $26
Kawaii pouch - $24
mini round bag - $48
mini barrel - $38
mini bag - $32
casual chic - $68
handbag - $74
handbag - $64
handbag - $78
tote - $42
tote - $68
tote - $88
bag - $78
Narita bag - $114
- Apparently the next HL accessory line is going to be called Orange County Girl, with girly oranges etc as the theme.
- Get Gwen's look from The Aviator here.
- Gwen is nominated for Red Carpet Fashion Icon for this year's Teen Choice Awards. You can vote for her here, voting closes August 11.
-'14th July: Lindsay Davenport goes to a charity event benefiting
disabled children in Newport Beach, California. The event is for The Aliah Sweet - Fragile Heart Foundation, which focuses
on the siblings of disabled children. Lindsay was accompanied by Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale.'
- LAMB watches are
now also available at Kitson.
- Thanks to Gwen*Stefani*Love, check out detailed photos of the LAMB Renaissance watch and packaging here.
- Harajuku Lovers.com now have 50% mens shirts.
- I've added some more rare mp3s to the download section for everyone, as well as Gwen's Celebrity Death Match ripped
- Harajuku Lovers bags! Available for pre-order now through Sweet Kitty Anime's sister site Kittland USA, you can
view the upcoming designs and details on their site here. The store is password protected and you must be a Sweet Kitty member to access it. The bags are reported to be released
from the warehouse on August 25th. Prices range from US$26 for wallets and makeup bags to US$98 for the bigger bags. The Camo
Love bags are limited edition and cost around $10 more for each style.
Bags designed will include cosmetic cases, messenger bags, totes, wallets, iPod cases and other accessories. Schifter
& Partners will show around 20 styles in Harajuku Lovers and 24 styles in LAMB. Prices on Harajuku Lovers will range from
US$25-$100 and LAMB from US$50-$750.
Schifter has no plans to open free-standing stores. He will update and expand the Harajuku Lovers website and initiate
an online marketing campaign. "The [Harajuku Lovers] consumer is glued to the web, providing us with great opportunities to
build brand awareness."
The inaugral collection of Harajuku Lovers is made entirely of pre-washed canvas using jaquard print seat belt webbing
for straps. The nylon lining of a messenger bag is printed in a black and white pattern imitating ermine. To meet shopper demand for fast fashion, new prints will
be delivered every eight weeks.
LAMB bags will be primarily leather with some printed fabric pieces and leather trim. "What we're working on now is
creating a signature, something that will roll over every season. The hardest thing is deciding on a logo or a zipper pull.
It's those simplest things that will be there forever." Stefani said.
You can read the full article on the bags here.
- More LAMB watches available at Nordstrom.
- The Cupcake line has been delayed again from Sweet Kitty, but the Watercolour line has now been shipped.
- You can now find baby HL at Tutti Bella.
- Nelly Furtado has a celebrity playlist on iTunes that includes Simple Kind Of Life. She says she's proud that Gwen
wrote it herself.
- New Gwen pics here
- HMV UK are listing the release date of Gwen's second album as November 11th 2006, but this isn't really anything to go by, HMV make
up dates alot and it says Gwen's label is Polydor instead of Interscope.
- Nordstrom have four LAMB watches now available on their site. They are priced at US$275 and US$475.
- Thanks to red couch, Vestal Group Inc are reported to also be making watches for Harajuku Lovers later this year.
- You can find details and sketches of the Fall 2006 LAMB line here.
- Kitson have two new womens hoodies available, one in the Randy Candy design and one in the Cupcake design.
- Vote for Gwen as the best blonde in pop right now here
- Crash single/promo on ebay with really nice artwork.
- Elan Atias is having an album launch party on July 16th at Jamaican Gold at the Century Club. Address: 10131 Constellation
Boulevard, Century City, CA. The release party will also include a live performance by Elan. I'm not sure if it's invite only
or not, I got the invitation via Myspace.
- I was bored last night
so I decided to upload a bunch of ND mp3s, some remixes, some unreleased stuff, etc. You can find them all in the download
- Thanks to Jenny, from In Touch magazine:
"Gwen Stefani is already turning her newborn
son, Kingston, into a fashion plate -- she recently spent nearly $5,000 on infant clothes from Barney's in Beverly Hills.
"Gwen is definately out to make sure he's the youngest person on the best-dressed list," jokes a friend of the singer. Gwen,
36, may have another little one very soon, too! Gwen's only been a mom for a few weeks, but she's been telling pals
that she's ready for baby No. 2. She told a friend that she's cherishing every moment of motherhood -- even the dirty
diapers and late-night feedings. "She really wants a little girl," the insider says. "She wants to be able to play dress-up
with a daughter."
- LAMB watches have reportedly been delayed
a week at Nordstroms.
- Thanks to tbolmedo, you can watch a
short clip of Gwen talking about the DVD her and Todd were making on the creative process of LAMB here.
- Vote for Gwen in the AOL Fashion Face-Off here. Gwen is currently in the lead by a long shot.
- Thanks to JustANoDoubter you can check
out some rare scans from the Loara High 1865 Yearbook here.
- Apparently Kelly Clarkson covered Spiderwebs
during a recent concert, you can download it here thanks to Jane Cinders.
- Thanks to lenuk, here is an article
from awhile ago with Gwen talking about Sophie Muller:
Gwen Stefani talks about Muller
'Sophie Muller is one of my most
talented friends. She can and will only do projects that she is inspired by. She is driven by creativity and the love for
what she does and as a result she never compromises. I consider her a true artist.'
'I was a fan of Sophie's work before
I even imagined working with her. She has a very pronounced style and taste that drew me in. I think she has the gift of being
able to bring out the artist's personality, emotion and style. After working with her for the first time on our ‘Don't
Speak’ video, we became close friends and since then we have made seven videos together.' (This is now 9 videos because
Sophie has directed both Gwen Stefani's "Cool" and "Luxurious").
'Our ‘Simple Kind of Life’ video is one
of my favourites and is the one closest to my heart. When I first wrote the song and I played it to her in my living room
(she had been staying with me at the time), it was obvious that she would be the one to do the video. She loves to collaborate
and is motivated and inspired by the creativity of the artists she works with. We both had the same goal of wanting to make
something that could emotionally affect people when they saw it and we did everything together to try to make that happen.
The images needed to reflect the lyrics and emotion behind the song so to start we scouted locations in east L.A. together.
We designed the wedding dress based on a John Galliano fashion show we both had seen and loved a few years back. The extensive
amount of preparation put into the video is very important to Sophie and she loves to have meetings to discuss the project
in order to make it great. On the set her direction is humble and simple but she knows what she wants and knows when she gets
it. A woman in charge in the male-dominated world of filmmaking makes the whole experience that much more exciting.'
think after all the inspiration that goes into the shoot, her true gift is in the editing. She has a way of making every cut
have a reason and meaning. The videos have a life of their own and become better each time you watch them. I am always in
shock the first time I see them and then after a few more times I am actually amazed. She has taught me a lot and I feel very
lucky to have worked with her. With her images of us, she has brought people closer to No Doubt and I am truly grateful.’
- New Gwen HQ's here
- Thanks to NoDoubtfulLamb, here are some photos of Gwen vs Missy Elliot from MTV's Celebrity Death Match.
- After some recent problems with shipping, LAMB.com is now back up.
- I made a desktop the other day with stills from the New video, it's free to anyone who likes it. Click thumbnail
- ND have a blog! This link was found by playing the asteroid game on Tony’s site, if it was fake I'm sure he wouldn't have posted it. It's great to see some photos of the equipment they've been using in
- Check out Tony's Kingsbury Studio!
- Also, if you go to No Doubt.com, you can click on Gwen, Tom and Tony to direct you to their respective websites.
- Check out Adrian's World Poker Tour profile here
- New photos of the Rossdale family here.
- New HL accessories on Kitson.
- Thanks to Gwen*Stefani*Love, he spoke to someone at Nordstroms and apparently the LAMB watches are due in stores
after their sale on July 14th. Another forum member, Specca, was also told they would be available in two weeks time.
- Thanks to Claire, this week's issue of Who has a double page spread on Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt with a piece
on the Rossdale's visiting them, as well as a photo of Gwen at the back.
- From hellomagazine.com:
'Brad Pitt and Angelina
Jolie have been making the most of being back on home territory with an invitation to family friends Gwen Stefani and Gavin
Rossdale to pop over for Sunday afternoon. Over the US holiday weekend the guys, who included four-year-old Maddox, had fun
racing about on quad bikes at the acting superstars' Santa Barbara estate. Gavin and his wife have been friendly with Brad
in the past and are re-igniting their friendship with the births of their children. While the boys played with their toys,
new mums Gwen and Angelina must have had plenty to natter about as they tended to their little ones, apparently sporting matching
baby slings.' Photos from the day can be found here.
- You can watch a performance of Tony and Adrian performing with Liam Lynch on The Late Show here
- Gwen's sunglasses which were being auctioned for charity on ebay sold for US$473 (AU$634).
- This is pretty funny.
- I added a few things to the download section - a Running remix, as well as the demo and live version of Paradise.
- From Just Jared:
'R&B producer Dallas
Austin has been released from a jail in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, after being pardoned on drug charges. Austin told the
court on Sunday that he made a mistake and did not mean to break the law in the United Arab Emirates.'
- From Celebrity Baby Blog:
'Gavin Rossdale shares
his fatherhood likes and dislikes.
New dad Gavin Rossdale seems to be suffering from the same complaints of most parents.
baby's great. I'm enjoying every minute of having him around. I even took pictures of the birth," the rocker told OK. "The
only thing I don't like is when he cries while I'm holding him. I always worry that I'm upsetting him or something."
and wife Gwen Stefani recently welcomed their first child, son Kingston James, into the world.'
- Thanks to Sue for
finding this, I'm not sure how true it is:
'Gwen's Penning Rockin' Songs For Kids.
After giving birth to
son Kingston, Gwen Stefani and her hubby Gavin Rossdale, have turnrd their hand to writing music for children and hope to
release an album by Christmas.
"Gwen would like to record hip lullabies," says a pal. "They won't be profiting. They've
decided to donate all proceeds to children's charities around the world.'
- Gwen and Gavin were
spotted at a Radiohead concert yesterday.
- According to Eric Stefani, the reason the early ND demos were removed from his site was because "Gwen really got upset because one she sang on wasn't
completed and she had 'faked' the lyric."
- Thanks to Elle.com,
you can check out previews of the new LAMB watches here
- New HL at Kitson and Pacsun.
- Thanks to No Doubter
Ty, apparently a store in the US called Hot Cats sell a tonne of HL shirts.
- Thanks to emmauk -
for those in the UK who ordered LITTK from Amazon.co.uk, the shipping was delayed due to problems with the suppliers but it
is all sorted now and the DVDs are on their way, and there's no problems ordering it through them now if you haven't already.
- Rock Steady Vans on ebay